Questionable Motifs

“Have you got any soul?" you ask. That depends,I feel like saying;some days yes, some days no.A few days ago I was right out;now I've got loads,too much,more than I can handle.I wish I could spread it a bit more evenly,I can see you wouldn't be interested in my internal stock control problems,so I simply point to where I keep the soul I have,right in the archives, just next to the blues..where you will also find some folk,bluegrass,a wee bit ‘o jazz and of course good ol’ rock ‘n’ roll

June 07, 2006

On a totally arbid note...

Caught up with the video premiere of " I will follow you into the dark" out of Death Cab for Cutie's album 'Plans'. This one's directed by Jamie Thraves, the same dude who directed Coldplay's 'The Scientist'. Nice one this....

I gotta say - IMO, Death Cab has given one of the catchiest line in a long long time - y'know, the sorts that immediately put a smile on your face that somebody can get away with something like that.. It goes something like "You are so cute when you are slurring your speech..." (Okay okay..so go ahead and judge me! Boo!)

Damn, if I had a nickel for everytime somebody can use a line like that and not get a reaction like the one on your face right now! :P

NP : Take me back - The Vines from the album "Vision Valley"

1 Comments:

At June 08, 2006 10:15 AM, Blogger The Soulforged said...

whats wrong with that line???

Its right up there with
Baby I love it when you are barfing all over after that overdose
I dig it when you dig your nose

or the simple genius of
you're beautiful
sung in the Blunt style...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home