Questionable Motifs

“Have you got any soul?" you ask. That depends,I feel like saying;some days yes, some days no.A few days ago I was right out;now I've got loads,too much,more than I can handle.I wish I could spread it a bit more evenly,I can see you wouldn't be interested in my internal stock control problems,so I simply point to where I keep the soul I have,right in the archives, just next to the blues..where you will also find some folk,bluegrass,a wee bit ‘o jazz and of course good ol’ rock ‘n’ roll

April 29, 2006

Play it Again, Sam!

Somewhere between my futile endeavors (or not!) to stay fit, many-many snooze fests of a meeting leading to many many more sutta breaks during the day, my new found routine of sharing a pitcher rarher than having some cranberry drink and of course a pile of freshly accumulated CDs and other forms of music, I have embarked on yet another attempt to put my non-work life into a predictable routine of discovering any music that does not fall into the realm of my otherwise very predictable genre preference and also to go out all plastics blazing to buy some of these music and then trying to tell the world about it.....

Since it is such a good cause, I would rather that the more the number of ears and fingers working in tandem to bring forth the wonderful world of a musician's creations to us, the better it will be. So all ye good men and women, who want to share their perspective on any music that they chanced upon or dug deep to find or remember loving, hating or any other -ing, do drop me a line and you can be on the contributor's list to this blog. As simple as that!

May the music be with you!

2 Comments:

At May 04, 2006 11:38 AM, Blogger Arjun Bala said...

Congratulation on your new endeavour.Do you review cds of indian bands?

 
At May 11, 2006 1:18 PM, Blogger K. said...

All in good time, I would have liked to say...But hey, the co-contributor dude has a better reply...He has done the deed :)Check out the album review of the latest GIR compilation..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home