Questionable Motifs

“Have you got any soul?" you ask. That depends,I feel like saying;some days yes, some days no.A few days ago I was right out;now I've got loads,too much,more than I can handle.I wish I could spread it a bit more evenly,I can see you wouldn't be interested in my internal stock control problems,so I simply point to where I keep the soul I have,right in the archives, just next to the blues..where you will also find some folk,bluegrass,a wee bit ‘o jazz and of course good ol’ rock ‘n’ roll

June 07, 2006

On a not so arbid note....

This is one review you just have to read.

http://blogs.epicindia.com/leapinthedark/2006/06/
cd_review_double_dynamite_sam.html



NP : Place to be - by Nick Drake from the album Pink Moon

1 Comments:

At June 12, 2006 5:12 PM, Blogger K. said...

Oops! 'Tis updated now!

The review of the Sam and Dave record was a fantastic read and so thought I would link it up here. Catchin' up on walter trout CD review now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home